Saturday, February 18, 2012

pooL nevahkoorB (Brookhaven Loop - backwards)

This was week 3 of training - and it was a great ride.  There was a possibility of rain but we were able to avoid that - thank goodness!

I have no stats today :-(  When I unmounted my bike computer, I dropped it on the ground which apparently is another way to reset all the stats.  Oh well.  Speaking of the new bike - I love it!  Riding is much more enjoyable on this bike than the last one.

The ride was a nice 20 miles - it seemed easier than doing the Brookhaven Loop the right way.  I rode with some of my mentees and met someone who works at IHG in the same office park as I do.  On the second loop, I actually had to take off my jacket because I was getting too warm - great riding weather.

Not sure if I will ride tomorrow - it's supposed to rain - not really keen on riding in the rain.  If not, i'll hit up the gym and get some cardio in!

No comments:

Post a Comment