Saturday, May 28, 2011

Last Rides

I didn't post about the last couple rides because both had issues.  


The group training ride on Saturday I ended up breaking a spoke on my back wheel.  I made it 36 miles according to my computer.  I had to be SAG'd in and I wasn't a happy camper.   I took my bike directly to Roswell Bikes who had it fixed by Tuesday.  


The next ride (and the last right before the big day on my bike) was supposed to be on this past Thursday but it POURED rain and thundered and there was lightning - boooo.


Now my bike is on a truck across the country and that makes me a sad Val because I didn't get to ride it since the spoke was fixed and it had to be shipped away.


Boo.


BUT - I'm so excited about the big day!! This time next week i'll be at Lake Tahoe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment