Monday, May 16, 2011

Thursday Brookhaven Ride

Where did I ride? here.


Ride Stats:
Total Distance: 34.11 km (21.2 mi)
Moving Time: 1:27:39
Average Moving Speed: 23.35 km/h (14.5 mi/h)
Max Speed: 49.53 km/h (30.8 mi/h)
Elevation Gain: 483 m (1584 ft)



The Ride:
I tried to fix my bike by tightening the cables to the front derailler  That worked for almost the first loop of the ride.  Then I started having issues shifting in the front again - big time and finally I just got my chain in the middle ring and stayed there the rest of the ride.  Other than the shifting issues, the ride was okay.  I rode with M for a little and L most of the ride.  I like my riding buddies :-)  


I explained my issues to one of the coaches and she suggested I talk to DP about taking a look at it - apparently this man can fix anything.  So I did and my bike is now in his hands getting fixed.  I'm really excited about my next ride with it - I can't wait to feel the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment