Monday, May 30, 2011

Mountain Bike Ride

Where did I ride?  here


Ride Stats:
Total Distance: 29.35 km (18.2 mi)
Moving Time: 1:26:11
Average Moving Speed: 20.43 km/h (12.7 mi/h)
Max Speed: 59.40 km/h (36.9 mi/h)
Elevation Gain: 477 m (1566 ft)
Max Grade: 9 %
Min Grade: -13 %



The Ride:
Since my bike is on it's way to Tahoe, I borrowed a friend's mountain bike and biked around Berkley Lake with it.  I'm pretty happy with the time and speed.  Considering I was on a mountain bike and the hilly-ness of the ride, I think it was pretty good.  My legs were pretty tired at the end - woohoo.


I've ridden this ride on my road bike a few years ago, before training for the century.  It was terrible.  I was terrible.  I coudn't handle all the hills and it basically kicked my butt.  But now, I did it on a mountain bike no problems.  Yay for progress!


That will probably be my last ride until Tahoe...but I'll be able to fit in a spin class or two I hope!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment