Sunday, February 27, 2011

Kirkwood to Stone Mountain Ride

Where did I ride: here

Ride Stats:
Still no good stats :-(

The Ride:
This ride was FANTASTIC!  The weather was great, the sun was out, and I felt like I had the energy to concur the world!  Well, at least Stone Mountain.  :-)  The ride up to Stone Mountain was a great pace.  The ride around the mountain was awesome as well - I used my gears very well - I worked on anticipating gear changes. When we were about 6 miles from the start...I started to feel BEAT.  My legs were tired, my back was hurting and my shoulders were tight....but it was all totally worth it.

I'm totally exhausted after that ride - but still kinda smiling! 

I don't think there is a better way to describe this ride other than FANTASTIC.  Maybe...FN FANTASTIC :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment