Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Quilt Fabrics!

I am making a quilt to raffle for Team in Training.  I just picked out the fabrics and I thought I'd add this little teaser to show what's to come...


Team in Training's color is purple....but finding a good purple is hard!!  Most were too lavender, some were too pink...I finally settled on this one because I really liked the strong boldness of it.  Also, given the pattern I have chosen, I think the bolder the purple, the better!  All of the TNT jerseys I've seen also incorporate the color green, and instantly I fell in love with this one.  Similar in saturation to the purple, but less bold...yet not wimpy.  Green and Purple will be the two main colors, the 3rd fabric acts more as a background border.

I can't wait to get started!!

2 comments:

  1. so, what pattern are you using with these lovely fabrics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pattern is not ready to be revealed yet... :-)

    ReplyDelete