Sunday, February 20, 2011

Quilt Face...almost complete!

I've been so excited the last several days to be able to work on the quilt again.  The face is almost complete and it's really, really taking shape!!
TNT - The Journey Quilt
I'm extremely happy with the way the quilt is coming out, I was worried about lining up all the seams correctly and making sure the "purple path" was maintained.


Tomorrow I need to work on the border and/or pick out the backing fabric, make sure I have enough batting and then get ready to quilt this mofo!! 

4 comments:

  1. This is so awesome Val! Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kimber!! I'm really proud of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very neat pattern, Val Gal! Where did yo find it? The winding path is appealing and connects in soooo many ways to life. I'd like a copy to make one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Momma Dee - awesome - I will send you that pattern this weekend - in some form. I felt the same way when I came across it. I wanted something that would appeal to anyone and the winding pattern was so symbolic and it also fit quite literally with the 100 miles I'll be biking - ha.

    ReplyDelete