Monday, March 14, 2011

Team in Training Journey Quilt - 2011

The quilt is almost done - all that's left is to finish putting on the binding so I think it's time to start the quilt raffle!!
Just started putting the binding on!

This is my second quilt EVER(!) and I'm extremely proud of it!  The colors represent the Team in Training colors and I thought the pattern would appeal to almost everyone. I found the winding path pattern extremely symbolic and applicable to many areas in life.  It also fit quite literally with the 100 mile bike journey I'll be biking on June 5th!

Quilt in progress!
Donate now to help raise money for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society AND get chances to win the quilt!

$5 - 1 Chance 
$25 - 6 Chances
$50 - 15 Chances
$100 - 50 Chances

If you've already donated and would like your donation to be applied to chances to the quilt, just indicate in a comment!

The drawing will be held on Saturday May 28th.

8 comments:

  1. Va(i)l, it's absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely job, Val-Gal. I'm impressed with your mitered corners, especially since this is only your second project. Have you thought of a name to go on the quilt's label? Including the history of your quilt is a special and important finishing touch. Momma Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beaut, Val!!

    Seeing as how I am the owner of the FIRST QUILT EVER (which is AMAZINGLY AWESOME, by the way - for anyone interested), I must say I am very excited about the chance to own another hand-crafted Valereeves original!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm lazy, where's the donate button?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you're training to ride a century, fundraising AND quilting at the same time. You are a crazy girl, but that's probably why we're in the same circle of crazy friends;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want ours to be in the raffle! :)

    ReplyDelete